Online registration: Register here
You will receive an invoice within the next working day. Registration will be confirmed once payment received.
Each conference registration can cover one paper. The fees for registration at the 7th International Conference for Robotics in Education RiE2016 are the following:
• Early registration, until 31.03.2016: €250
• Regular registration, until 11.04.2016: €300
• Registration on site: €350
• Reduction for students (official evidence required): 50%
• Visitor registration (no authors): 50%
In order to register as a student, register via the regular registration form as a student attendant. You will receive a confirmation mail for your registration. Send this mail together with a confirmation document of your student status. Such confirmation document can be a) copy of your enrollment or b) copy of your student card or c) official letter from your institution in English stating that you have a student status. Please send the confirmation document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Particular registration benefits
• Electronic version of pre-conference proceedings
• Coffee-breaks and lunches during conference
• Social dinner (voucher not included in case of student or visitor registration fees; vouchers can be purchased during registration or on site)
• Conference bag
In addition, attendance to the events associated with the ECER 2016 are free of charge.
Accommodation and social programs
• For access to local services, click here
• Participants can also use the opportunity to visit the Vienna Maker Faire on 16-17. April. The fees for this event are not included in the RiE 2016 registration fee.
Registration opens at 9 am, on 14th April 2016, Vienna Institute of Technology, Vienna, Austria.
Invoices can be collected for people who have paid in advance.
Preferences for lunches and dinner can be expressed.
Participants will receive a conference bag containing in particular RiE 2016 papers and posters on a USB key, and, beside badge and the conference brochure, additional information about partners, and local tourism.
Presentations should preferably be uploaded in advance on Conference computer system.
This can be done by email for files up to 10 Mb. For larger files, an invitation for large file transfer can be asked for via email@example.com. Another way consists in providing the file on a USB key.
About Shorter Papers and Poster Sessions
Shorter presentations are given 10 minutes in the program schedule. They should typically involve slides like for a regular paper.
Within this framework, the time for questions is free, but should allow for 1-2 questions of general interest, and, as announced to all participants, the presentation is complemented by possible interactive discussions with authors near posters, during subsequent coffee and lunch breaks
Proceedings and reference
Proceedings will be made after the event, and reference will be given on the conference website (RiE2016.info) and elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the following reference can be quoted :
7th International Conference on Robotics in Education, RiE 2016, Vienna, April 14-15, 2015,